13th International Symposium
on Concrete Roads BERLIN
The German "InformationsZentrum Beton", together with EUPAVE and their partners are pleased to announce the receipt of no less than 131 abstracts for the 13th International Symposium on Concrete Roads.
The International Technical Programme Committee reviewed the abstracts coming from 24 countries and split them into the different themes:
- Theme 1: High axle-load areas
- Theme 2: Highways and truck parking areas
- Theme 3: Urban and rural roads, intersections and roundabouts
- Theme 4: Materials – Concrete for various applications
- Theme 5: Precast systems
- Theme 6: Maintenance strategies, assessment of structural capacity of concrete pavements
- Theme 7: Surface characteristics and modern methods of execution
- Theme 8: General reports on application of concrete pavements
- Theme 9: Quality control and testing
- Theme 10: Big Data – concepts to optimize the use of entire infrastructure networks
- Theme 11: Soil treatment and base layers
In total, around 90 papers will be presented orally during the academic sessions. The others will be invited to the poster session.
Upon receipt of the acceptance letter and the paper guidelines to follow, authors will have until the 27 October 2017 to submit their papers.
Please note that submitting an abstract does not include registration for the conference. To complete your application to attend the conference, please use the online registration process.
A coupon code to access the reduced fee will be sent within the next few weeks. The discount price will go to only one of the author of the paper and it does not need to be the main author.